How it works
Commissioning your pet portrait in 5 simple steps:
- Select your favourite photo
- check out my tips on how to take the perfect photograph of your pet in the drop down menu
- Choose the size and medium
- Have a look at the gallery to see examples of each medium, are any of them the same breed as your pet ?
- Think about the decor of where the portrait will be, is it modern or traditional?
- If you’d like my help just drop me a message and I can suggest what I think will work best for your pet
- Purchase your portrait and upload your photo
- You’ll receive a confirmation email and I’ll be in touch if your photograph isn’t clear enough and I need to see some more options.
- Approve the layout
- I’ll email you the layout of your portrait so you can approve scale and positioning, please say now if there’s anything at all you’re not sure of because once I start I can only make minor changes at the end. I’m more than happy to make changes so please ask me anything at this point.
- Then the wait begins, I will let you know the current lead time and when you can expect photos of your portrait. If you need the portrait in less than 6 weeks please send me a message before purchasing your portrait.
- Final approval
- I will send you images of your portrait and if needed you can make a few tweaks before I finish. If you’ve purchased a frame I will then mounting and frame your portrait and then package and post it directly to the address you’ve provided.